Thursday, September 13, 2012

My 90-Day Weight Loss Challenge with Green Coffee Bean Extract



I never paid the Dr. Oz show much mind, but while on maternity leave, I found myself watching it on occasion simply out of curiosity and sometimes as a simple mindless distraction.  It really amazed me how almost every day he was touting the benefits of this supplement or the other, this food or that one and more often than not his show is about weight loss.  It is dizzying trying to keep up with everything he says you should or should not eat, take, or do!

The day that Dr. Oz talked about Green Coffee Bean Extract was no different than any other day.  I watched, didn’t pay much attention and forgot about it.  But then I started hearing more about this purported miracle weight loss extract.  I came across Creative BioScience’s website through other bloggers and decided to check their site out and see what they had to offer.  Turns out they have a lot to offer and are willing to sponsor bloggers to try their products, including Green Coffee Bean Extract.  You can apply to the program too by contacting them here

There isn’t a lot of information out there about Green Coffee Bean Extract but there was one clinical study done and the results were quite remarkable.  Significant reductions were observed in body weight, body mass index and body fat.  There was also a small decrease in heart rate.  The best part for this foodie was that the test subjects made no significant changes to their diet over the course of the study.

The “magic” ingredient found only in raw coffee beans is called chlorogenic acid.  Studies have shown that it stops blood sugar spikes, inhibits fat absorption and also stimulates fat metabolism in the liver.  Sounds good to me, so I think I’ll give it a try.

I am anxiously awaiting my 90-day supply of Green Coffee Bean Extract from Creative Bioscience and can’t wait to get started on this journey.  I’ll be sure to keep you updated on my progress.  Wish me luck! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-47769148-1