Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dr. Seuss Canada Offers Unique Gifts and an Affiliate Program!


Dr. Seuss has always held a very special place in my heart and brings up warm, fuzzy childhood memories.  My grandparents had the entire collection of hard cover Dr. Seuss books on a shelf in their family room and I can remember what a treat it was to sit down and flip through them even before I could read.  My Dad loved to read these stories to us and always did so with great enthusiasm.  After Oliver was born, Dad told me that he was going to build him a library of Dr. Seuss books of his own and was so excited about this.  Unfortunately, my Dad was taken too soon and he didn't get a chance to build the library.  

Having said all of this, there's a happy twist to this post!  I was recently referred for the Dr. Seuss Canada affiliate program by the so kind Michael at 2 Blue Ducks (read this post for another fab product I reviewed that Michael carries).  I was delighted for the referral and even more so when I learned it was for Dr. Seuss products.  

DrSeussCanada.com is THE online retailer for Dr. Seuss products in Canada.  Simply put, their goal is to continue Dr. Seuss's outstanding legacy by offering wonderfully fun Seuss products to both adults and children across Canada.  I can definitely get behind that!   The offerings on the site currently include cute products like receiving blankets, sleepers, pajamas, bibs and dishware.  The selection will continue to grow as they source more Seuss merchandise from around the globe.  I have seen many of these products in person (via Michael) and they are great quality and so whimsical and fun!  Take a look at some of the images below from the site:




If you're looking for a fun and unique gift, give Dr. Seuss Canada a try!  It's not too late to shop for Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-47769148-1